Trinity Charter Schools offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We also offer a comprehensive package of benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical Coverage through TRSActive Care, with 3 options starting at $7 for employees working 20 hours or more per week
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Short and long term disability options
- Participation in the Teacher Retirement System
- State paid personal leave and sick leave
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Cancer Insurance
- A culture of continuous learning with opportunities for professional development
- Portable Life Insurance
Trinity Charter School is dedicated to investing in the health of our employees and their families. With one of the highest employer contributions among other districts, we are committed to improving ways to invest in our employees. In fact, for the 2016-17 school year, TCS increased our employer medical contribution to $327.00!
At Trinity Charter Schools we understand the rising costs of insurance may make it hard for our employees to manage paying cost of living expenses plus medical expenses. Our district currently offers five competitive benefits plans to our employees and their families.
We encourage you and your family to become familiar with the TCS Benefits HUB. You will find detailed information about your employee benefits program including benefit summaries, claim forms, administrative forms, customer service numbers, provider directories and direct links to the insurance carriers.
To update or change your enrollment because of a qualifying event such as a marriage, birth, death, change in employee status for you, your spouse or dependents, contact the Human Resource Office at (512) 706-7564. All enrollment or enrollment changes must be completed within 31 days of a qualifying event.